Registration is now closed. The program for 2021 will be posted on-line mid February.
DUE TO THE ONGOING POSSIBILITY OF CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID, PAYMENTS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED MARCH 15TH TO MARCH 17TH.
Email reminders will be sent out the week prior.
Solos - $14/entry
Piano Duets - $14/entry
Ensembles (3 or more performers) - $18/entry
Entry fees are non-refundable (except with a Doctor's Certificate)
- Send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please set the question as: "What is the NMFA about?" with the answer "Music"
- Please indicate who you are paying for in the message area.
- Cheques can be made payable to "Nipawin Music Festival".
- NO Post Dated Cheques
- Cheques can be dropped off at Nipawin Bible College during business hours (8:30-5:00) or mailed to:
Entries can be paid by cash, however please do not send in the mail. You can drop off the exact amount needed at Nipawin Bible College during business hours (8:30-5:00) with Myra Schmidt.